Audience: Franklin University students and faculty accessing courses in Canvas.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
If you are using Google Chrome and are not able to get E-Textbooks to open from your Canvas courses, the steps below will show how to enable 3rd-party cookies, and thus the e-textbook should load correctly.
Instructions using the Google Chrome web browser
- Navigate to your course in Canvas and click on the eReader link in the course navigation menu on the left hand side.
- Click the eyeball icon that appears on the right side of your address bar.
- Click the "Site not working?" link in the popup that appears.
- Click the Allow Cookies button
- The page will refresh and you should be able to view your textbooks.
Wish to log a request with the Help Desk? Use your Franklin University username and password to login: Log A Request