Audience: Franklin University students and faculty accessing courses in Canvas.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
- Access your email via a link within Canvas
- Access your email via a direct web address
- Additional support links
Use a link in Canvas
- Access Canvas via My.Franklin.Edu
- Select "Information" from the left-hand menu. Locate "Email" from this sub-menu.
- Your web browser should open a new tab and either ask you to sign in or automatically sign you in, depending on the selected preference you have chosen before.
Use the direct web address
- Users can directly access their email by navigating to Mail.Franklin.Edu via their web browser. You are not required to sign into Canvas before accessing your Franklin account mailbox.
Additional Support Links
If you are looking for more Canvas training, click here.
if you are looking for more Email training, click here.
If you are looking for Email setup instructions for Android, click here.
If you are looking for Email setup instructions for iOS, click here.