With recent concerns about Zoom security, the following guide will be used as a security resource and best practices for using Zoom. The following guide will be a centralized article pointing to other articles and links maintained by either Zoom or Franklin University.
To review Zoom security practices: CLICK HERE
To avoid issues with "Zoom bombing": CLICK HERE
For proper procedures to schedule Zoom Sessions:
- Schedule for Canvas Courses: CLICK HERE
- Schedule non-class meeting
- Install the Zoom desktop client and sign-in using these instructions: CLICK HERE
- Open the Zoom desktop client on your computer and choose Schedule.
- Be careful where you distribute the meeting details. Consider adding a meeting password for security. To avoid potentially disruptive meeting participants entry: CLICK HERE
Students: For proper procedures to join a class meeting in Zoom:
For Questions about Accessing Recordings:
- Canvas course recordings: CLICK HERE
- Instructors: To download a recording or share a non-course recording link: CLICK HERE
Wish to log a request with the Help Desk? Use your Franklin University username and password to login: Log A Request