Audience: Franklin University Students wishing to view and download course Zoom recordings on a mobile device.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above and the exact function may vary depending your phone's browser.
Please use the below steps to watch or download your Zoom content to your mobile device. You will need to navigate to MyFranklin to view this content.
1. Navigate to my.franklin.edu on your mobile device.
2. Navigate to your course, and open the course menu.
3. Open the Zoom page in your course from the course menu.
4. This page will allow you to see the information about upcoming meetings, as well as recorded sessions through the course. For more information about joining course Zoom sessions from your mobile device, please click here.
5. In the Cloud Recordings, open the meeting session you need to watch or listen to. If you just need to stream the recording, press the play button in the center of the video icon.
6. If you need to download the video or audio please request the desktop site via your web browser:
7. After this select “Download from the top right of the content. After the download finishes, the saved file is on your mobile device and can we watched while offline.