Audience: Franklin University students taking courses with McGraw-Hill ALEKS courseware.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
There are 3 main McGraw-Hill Platforms used for e-textbooks with Courseware at Franklin University:
- Connect (sometimes called Connect Plus)
- Connect Math
This document is about ALEKS.
How to Access ALEKS
In your Canvas course, open McGraw-Hill ALEKS using the left hand course navigation menu.
If you see the following message, contact your instructor:
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ALEKS ACCOUNT (if you do not have an account, please skip to step 4)
- Select, Yes I want to use my existing ALEKS account.
2. Enter the ALEKS login information and click Continue.
- You will see the following screen indicating that your registration is complete. This completes the user creation with existing ALEKS account. Click Continue. (you can now skip to step 7 of this document.)
If you are new to ALEKS
- If this is your first time accessing ALEKS, you’ll need to create an ALEKS account. Choose No, I am new to ALEKS.
- Enter your personal information. Check the I have read and agree to the Termsof Use statement and click Continue.
- You will see the following screen indicating that your registration is complete:
How to Get Started in ALEKS
- Click on the current class you are enrolled in. The class name in ALEKS may differ from how the class is listed in Canvas.
- You can use the tutorials page for further information regrading use of the ALEKS tool.
If you are still having issues accessing your assignment or account with McGraw-Hill ALEKS, please visit: http://mpss.mhhe.com/
For more information about using McGraw-Hill Courseware: Click Here