Audience: Franklin University students, faculty, and staff using Grammarly.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
- To access Grammarly, please click this link.
- If you are not already signed in to your Franklin account, you will see the standard Franklin sign in screen. Please enter your credentials on this screen and proceed.
- You will then be greeted with a Grammarly login screen. If you have previously created a Grammarly account with your Franklin email address, enter your login information.
- On the screen shown below, click the Join your School button.
- If you have not previously created a Grammarly account, click the Create Account link and follow the instructions.
- You will then be taken to a page where you can download the Grammarly addon for your browser.
- After that, you'll be taken the Grammarly dashboard.
How to Use Grammarly
- Basic Explanation of how to use Grammarly: https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003474732-Introducing-the-Grammarly-Editor
Versions of Grammarly
- Online Grammarly Editor: grammarly.com
- Web Browser Plugin (Chrome): Click Here
- Microsoft Office Plugin: Click Here
Grammarly is Asking for an Access Code
Some students and faculty who have been using Grammarly for a while may be asked for an access code to use their account.
For more information about Grammarly, please see the Writing Services section of the following page: https://www.franklin.edu/current-students/learning-support/tutoring
For Grammarly training and how to guides: https://support.grammarly.com/hc/en-us