Audience: Franklin University's FranklinWORKS Marketplace Members with an active Coursera Subscription.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
If logging into Coursera through the FranklinWORKS Marketplace, you may see the following screen (as shown below).
Scenario A: If you recently signed up for Coursera courses through the FranklinWORKS Marketplace and this is your first time seeing this screen, then simply click I'm a new Coursera user to proceed as intended. From there, you should be correctly directed into your Coursera homepage to access your course. The remainder of this article will likely not apply to you.
Scenario B: However, if you have previously accessed Coursera with this account and still encounter this screen, please click on I'm an existing Coursera user and follow the steps below.
Explanation of Scenario B: In cases where you have used Coursera before with the email address on file, that account may need linked to your FranklinWORKS Marketplace account. For instance, this may happen in cases when this email address was to take Coursera courses outside of the FranklinWORKS Marketplace.
Relinking Your Account
1. On your Coursera welcome screen, select I’m an existing Coursera user.
2. Select Forgot Password.
3. Enter your Franklin email address and select Send Password Reset.
4. Log into https://mail.franklin.edu with your Franklin credentials to check your mail. For the first-time login, you might need to set up multi-factor authentication as a part of our security practices. Use the link in the email you receive from Coursera to reset your password.
5. Come back to the Franklin Marketplace Dashboard and click ACCESS COURSE.
6. You will be taken to the Coursera login page, enter the new password and click Continue.
7.Click Re-link account to connect your Coursera account and prior access with your FranklinWORKS Marketplace Account. After successful relinking, you will redirect you back to your Coursera course home page.
Important: The password that you set with Coursera (step 4 above) will be used for the re-linking process to connect your Coursera account to the Coursera courses through the FranklinWORKS Marketplace. However, after the relinking is complete (step 7 above), you will not use this reset Coursera password for regular access to your Coursera courses. Instead, after relinking is complete, you will continue to log into the FranklinWORKS Marketplace Dashboard with your Franklin email account and password and access your courses from there.
- Help with taking courses and course functionality: https://www.coursera.support/s/learner-help-center?language=en_US
- Payments and refunds: FWMarketplace@franklin.edu
- Account creation, password, and sign-up questions: email@example.com