Audience: Franklin University Faculty and Staff with an assigned University phone extension
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
- Using the Calls Screen in Teams
- Options within a Teams Phone Call
- Call Queue Usage in Teams
- Setting up Teams Voicemail
- Changing Your Computer Call Preference Default to Teams Calling
Using the Calls Screen in Teams
Options within a Teams Phone Call
Call Queue Usage in Teams
Setting up Teams Voicemail
Please see the following link: Click Here
Changing Your Computer Call Preference Default to Teams Calling
You can alter your computer preference to prompt Teams to dial click-to-call phone numbers in web pages. This alteration will also work to prompt dialing upon clicking a phone numbers listed in Slate.
1. Go to your start menu. Type-to-search Settings in the start menu and then click-to-open the Settings app.
2. In Settings app, select the Apps tile.
3. In the Apps menu left-hand navigation, select Default apps.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Choose default apps by protocol.
5. Change the default apps for the protocols of CALLTO and TEL to Microsoft Teams. If a different app is selected for those protocols, clicking upon that app icon will allow you to alter the app selection. Otherwise, use the + Choose a default icon to alter the app selection.