Audience: Franklin University students needing to meet with their advisor.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
You can setup time to meet with your advisor within in myFranklin.
1. Log into myFranklin at my.franklin.edu.
2. Locate the Your Advisor button in the left hand menu.
3. After clicking on the Your Advisor button, a pop-out window will include a link to schedule an appointment on your advisor's calendar.
4. Select and appointment type.
5. Select the date and time you wish to reserve. Make sure to fill out any other necessary information on the page.
6. When done, press the Book button at the bottom of the page.
7. You will be sent a calendar invite for the appointment which will contain the information you need for said appointment. The time slot will be reserved on your Advisor's calendar and they will be notified of the scheduled appointment.
If you have scheduled a virtual meeting with your advisor, Click here for instructions.
Wish to log a request with the Help Desk? Use your Franklin University username and password to login: Log A Request