Audience: Franklin University students and faculty accessing courses in Canvas.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
What Courses Are in Canvas?
- Doctoral Courses from Summer 2020 forward
- Graduate Courses from Fall 2020 forward
- Undergraduate Courses starting Summer 2021
How Do I Access Canvas?
The steps below will be different if you have never taken a course in Canvas. However, the log in page from Step 1 will be the same, even if your current courses are taken in BlueQuill.
1. Navigate to myFranklin using the web address: my.franklin.edu
2. Enter your username and then hit submit.
3. You will be redirected to a website asking for your password. Please enter this and then select "Sign in".
4. Once you correctly provide your password you will be presented with the MyFranklin Landing Page.
5. From here please select the "View Courses Canvas" tile.
6. Following this, you will enter the Canvas LMS to access your courses.
What About Old Courses in BlueQuill?
BlueQuill courses will be decommissioned on 7.1.2021. For information about retrieving BlueQuill content, please click here.
If you are looking for more Canvas training, click here.