Audience: Franklin University Students wishing to view and download Zoom content on a mobile device.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above and the exact function may vary depending on OS and Web Browser.
Please use the below steps to watch or download your Zoom content to your mobile device. You will need to navigate to MyFranklin to view this content.
- Navigate to My.Franklin.Edu on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your course, and locate the cloud recordings
- On the recordings page, select the “Cloud Recordings” tab at the top of the page.
- Open the meeting session you need to watch or listen to.
- If you just need to watch the content press the play button in the center of the content.
- If you need to download the video or audio please request the desktop site via your web browser:
- After this select “Download from the top right of the content.
- You now have the saved file on your mobile device that can we watched while offline.