Audience: Franklin University Students ordering physical textbooks for their courses.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
Barnes & Noble College is an online bookstore that Franklin University partners with to order certain textbooks and for online textbooks.
When to Barnes & Noble College
- You can use Barnes & Noble College for courses where a physical textbook for your course is required by course design. See below for steps and directions: http://franklin.edu/bookstore
When to not use Barnes & Noble College
- If you opt out of an integrated e-textbook for your course, please use an alternate method of purchasing a replacement copy of the course materials, as Barnes & Noble College will not have the materials you need in such cases. If you opt-out of integrated e-textbooks, you will be required to purchase your own book, and any other course work that was integrated into the e-textbook platform.
1. When a physical textbook is required, it can be ordered through: http://franklin.edu/bookstore
2. If you have never used the site, you will need to create an account. This account is not managed through Franklin University, but rather through the vendor, Barnes & Noble College. Therefore, the password for the site is not connected to your University password.
3. To start ordering when the site opens, click the button labeled Let's Get Started.
4. For more support using the site, please visit Barnes & Noble College's support (formerly called MBS Direct): http://franklin.edu/bookstore
Wish to log a request with the Help Desk? Use your Franklin University username and password to login: Log A Request