Audience: Franklin University teaching faculty.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
This article outlines the procedure by which Franklin University instructors can retrieve attendance data for their class meeting from the Zoom portal.
- Open your web browser and head to http://franklin.zoom.us
- Click the Sign In button
- Sign in with your Franklin login information
- Click Reports in the left hand menu
- Click Usage
- Select the time frame that you would like to see
- Find the meeting in question in the results list, and click the participant number.
- The attendance data for that meeting will then be displayed