Audience: Franklin University staff and faculty
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to audience listed above.
This document outlines the procedure for using the wireless presentation software (LiteShow) in the MS209 conference room.
- If the inFocus BigTouch monitor in the room is off, press the power button to turn it on
- Switch the video input on the monitor to HDMI 1 using the remote control
- On your computer, open your web browser and navigate to http://10.1.26.175
- Make sure the dropdown box next to "Login" says "None"
- Leave the password box blank
- Click the "Login" button
- Click the Download link on the left side of the page
- Click the Download button in the center of the page that corresponds to your computer's operating system: the top button for Windows PC and the bottom button for macOS devices.
- If you are using Franklin University owned technology, move the downloaded LiteShow4.msi file from your Downloads folder to your Desktop
- NOTE: If you are using a personal device, you can skip process above for downloading the software and can instead use the USB token located in the credenza next to the LiteShow device.
- Double-click on the LiteShow4.msi file to install the software.
- When the installation is finished, launch the LiteShow Manager application.
- When asked to connect to an access point, click Skip.
- When asked to connect to a server, enter the following information:
- IP Address: 10.1.26.175
- User Name: Input the name that you would like to be displayed on the screen
- Login Code: Input the four digit login code that is displayed on the screen
- Click OK
- You should now see your screen displayed on the BigTouch monitor. The LiteShow control box should be displayed on your desktop