Audience: Franklin University faculty teaching courses in BlueQuill.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
The last student attempt can be deleted if it is determined that they need another attempt.
This can only be done if the user is an admin, instructor or if they have JumpTo access to a course. The delete button appears only for standard assessments and surveys.
Use the following steps to delete the last student attempt:
- Navigate to the course section either by clicking "View Course" or the 'Jump To' menu.
- Navigate to the object with the assessment in question.
- Click on the 'Hub' to open the course roster.
- Locate the student on the roster.
- Click the 'Assessment' icon shown in the top left
- Provide a reason and then select 'Delete This Attempt'.
- The student will now have another attempt available for this assessment.