Audience: Franklin University Staff and Faculty using the Student Services 207 conference room.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
There is a laptop hookup option in Student Services 207 using an application called Airtame. However, there is also a PC in that room already.
- To use the installed PC in that room, please change the input to RGB-PC.
- If you would like to stream information from your own laptop, please switch the Input to HDMI 3, then continue with the instructions below.
Using Your Own Laptop Setup
1. Make sure your laptop is connected to the FranklinSecure Wi-Fi network.
2. Download the Airtame application: Click here.
3. Then click on the Download for Windows button. Move the install file to your desktop before installing. If you are denied installation on your University-issued laptop, please reach out to Help Desk to finish installation. 614-947-6222.
4. Open the Airtame application on your laptop.
5. Enter the IP address of the Airtame device into the Airtame application. The IP address is displayed on TV input HDMI 3. The IP address It will start with 192.168.---.---.
6. After connection, you will be asked for a 4 digit code. That code will be displayed on the TV.
7. You can start and stop screen sharing using the Airtame application on your laptop.
8. When finished with your meeting, changed the TV input back to RGB-PC, so others can use the installed computer in that room.