Audience: Franklin University students and faculty prior to July 1, 2021.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
- BlueQuill access information
- How to retrieve previously submitted course assignments
- How to download a course as a PDF and download course materials
- How to download a course syllabus
BlueQuill Access Information
Starting 7.1.2021, BlueQuill will be inaccessible. BlueQuill will remain accessible through 6.30.2021 for courses completed in the last 12 months. All final grades from BlueQuill courses are recorded in the University's official student information system, separate from BlueQuill. The BlueQuill Learning Management System will be retired, as all courses from Summer 2021 term forward are to be housed in Canvas.
- The Help Desk will not be able to retrieve data from BlueQuill, including after it has been retired on 7.1.2021.
In BlueQuill, you can only see courses that were completed within the last 12 months. Only such recent courses will be visible in the Completed Courses tab. Older courses are no longer accessible.
How to retrieve previously submitted course assignments
For any course that you still have access to prior to 7.1.2021, you may access your submitted assignments.
1. Navigate to the course, week, and assignment. Open the assignment.
2. In the assignment submission, click on the document icon (outlined in red), and then the lower document icon (circled in yellow) to open the paper.
3. Click the download option to obtain a copy of the paper.
- If you are looking for a storage location for your assignment, the Help Desk suggests using your student OneDrive account.
- Please keep in mind that resubmission of completed work from a previous course may be considered plagiarism, even if it is your own completed work. For more information, please click here.
How to download a course as a PDF and download course materials
At the top of current and completed courses, you will see options to download the course as a PDF, as well as the option to download the course materials.
How to download a course syllabus
You may also retrieve any BlueQuill course syllabus for courses completed in the last 12 months.
1. Open the Shortcuts menu, in the Tools tab, and click on the Syllabus Retrieval link.
2. Here you will be able to select from the available course syllabi for your completed courses.
3. You can also find the course syllabus within a course. Normally it is the first object within the course and may be listed as Course Syllabus, Course Information, or Course Overview.
4. Open the syllabus to view the object contents in PDF format. Then, you can save and download the PDF as needed.
The Help Desk will not be able to retrieve data from BlueQuill, including after it has been retired on 7.1.2021.