Audience: Franklin University faculty.
Disclaimer: The results and functionality of the following article only apply to the audience listed above.
- Add publications and presentations within Interfolio
- Edit an existing entry
- Frequent Questions and Answers
Adding Publications and Presentations within Interfolio
All publications and presentations are in the section named “Scholarly Contributions and Creative Productions”.
1. From the homepage of Interfolio, click the Activities tab on the navigation bar. Once the Activities page loads you will scroll down to the Scholarly Contributions and Creative Productions section is located.
2. To add a new entry, click add under the section title.
3. This will load to another page; the page is a list of types of forms for the productions that have been pre-loaded for ease of entry. Once the selection has been made click continue to load the form selected.
4. Types of Scholarly Contributions and Creative Productions:
- Artistic and Professional Performances and Exhibits
- Book Chapter
- Case Study
- Intellectual Property
- Journal Article
- Law Review
- Other Scholarly Work
- Other Teaching Materials
- Proceeding Publication
5. Each form has similarities between the different types that are listed, the following within the forms must be entered for the form to be saved and the entry to be added into Interfolio:
- Status: Completed for the date in which the entry has been completed.
- Title: Title of the entry
- Year: Year in which the entry was completed
- Presentation type
- Consideration to include in Scholarly Exchange
- Should we display this on your profile?
As a reminder required sections are marked with * at the end of the title. For example: Should we display this on your profile?* These questions must be answered for the form to save and the entry to be added to Interfolio.
6. If you have more than one author, each author will need to be entered in the coauthor section. If the coauthor is from Franklin University when you click add you can select Faculty at your institution to select from the Faculty within Interfolio. If the coauthor is not from Franklin University selected add another coauthor.
7. When presenting the authors in order, the list is in descending order from the numbers selected in the list for authors. Number 1 will be listed first in the reference made within a CV created from Interfolio. To delete an author, click the x under Delete to remove the author entered.
8. Once all information is filled out within the form, click Save at the bottom of the form to add the entry into Interfolio. The entry will now be listed under the section “Scholarly Contributions and Creative Productions”.
Edit an existing entry
To edit an already existing entry in Scholarly Contributions and Creative Productions, find the entry that would need to be updated. Click the pencil icon on the side of the entry in question:
This will take you into the form that was completed to enter the information in Interfolio. Note all information on the required questions must be entered to save the form with the new information.
Frequent Questions and Answers
1. How can we put a publication with a maiden name?
When adding the authors within the publication, add a new coauthor entry. Enter in the author’s maiden name into the new entry. Once showing in the list, delete the entry with the incorrect name showing.
2. What if the type of publication I want to entered is not listed?
If the publication that you would like to add is not listed, email Interfolio Admin: Chelsea Mader at Chelsea.Mader@franklin.edu for inquiry on adding the type of publication into the system.